Stanton Bridge Primary School

SEN Information for Parents


What can I make a complaint regarding Special Educational Needs?

Go back



If you are not happy with the provision and support in place for your child, you should contact Mr Thuhel (SENDCO) or the Deputy Head. You can complain directly to the Mrs Islam (Head Teacher). If you would like to escalate your complaint further, then you can contact the Chair of Governors.  The school complaints policy can be found on the school website.