PSHCEE & P4C Statement of Intent
At Stanton Bridge Primary School, our PSHCEE curriculum’s intent is to develop our children’s self-worth by playing a positive role in contributing to school life and the wider community. We want to instil positive life skills and enable our pupils to become reflective learners when exploring key themes across all contexts in the community or world we live in.
We intend our children to do the following:
- Understand and appreciate positive and negative consequences
- To make right choices in life
- Have respect for themselves and others
- Learn about different groups in society
- Stay healthy and safe
- Develop skills in effective communication and to appropriately voice their opinion
Below is the PSHCEE curriculum overview for the whole school.