French day was a fantastic success and has increased the children’s passion for language learning and their curiosity about the French language and culture. The children had an extremely enjoyable day and had the opportunity to take part in a range of activities:
- ordering French croissants
- making French onion soup, served with freshly handmade baguettes
- building an Eiffel tower
- creating an iMovie
- studying different French artists
- tasting a variety of French cheese
- having French cuisine at lunch time
- watching an interactive French theatre company
Bon effort to our winners for the best poster design and best dressed person. Thank you to everyone else who participated!
Children make sure you come and see our new ‘French day’ display board (outside Mrs Sangha’s classroom).