Stanton Bridge Digital Leaders are children with a passion for technology who want to share their knowledge with others, and promote the use of all things digital throughout the school.
Being a Digital Leader is a fantastic opportunity to take on responsibility and demonstrate leadership skills, and be a real help for teachers.
The children from across year 4, 5 and 6 have to complete an application form to apply for their role.
Some of the things that we do:
- Run competitions
- Look after resources in the school (Robots, Lego Wedo, iPads, Laptops).
- Offer support to other children and even teachers
- Use the Purple Mash features in creative ways and share with other children
- Promote Online Safety in school
- Help run school events- Safer Internet Day, Hour of Code, Cyberbullying.
- Help look after Computing displays around school
- Share findings in special assemblies
- Support TTRS lunch time club
- Meet two lunch times a week in the iLab